Goals for December and 2016
For the past few days I’ve been thinking about my goals for December, and next year. What do I want to accomplish? What would I like to change? What do I need to work on? The ideas come to me so it’s time to make a list:
- Write every day, whether it is 1000 words or 2000 words, I need to write every day.
- Writing: 750 words/morning pages, journal, novel, blog
- Art Journal: December prompts #onebookdecember
- Organize the closet in my writing room
- Clean out my desk and organize
- Get Mr. Viktor’s Christmas present
- Get Mr. Rockstar’s Christmas present
- Work on outline/storyboard
- Make a schedule for videos and blog posts. (Figure out whether I want to make writing videos once or twice a week, art journal video once a week, random coffee chat video once a week, which would equal 4 videos a week, perhaps talk about books I’ve read or am reading in the coffee chat video. Now just to figure out which days of the week for what…)
- Exercise daily.
- Eat healthier.
- Finish Novel by the end of January, mid February.
- Participate in NaNoEdMo in March.
- Get new glasses (save money).
- Start DIY house projects in January.
That’s a good start. I’m not finished, but I’ve got some of the basics down. Now it’s time to get those ideas down in my journal and fine tune them into small to large goals, and make a To Do list.